Saturday, June 30, 2018
Monday, June 25, 2018
Hearty welcome to all.
Join this consortium and do your best to guide the other budding youngsters who wish to prosper.
You can become a member of this consortium with a one time fee. of Rs.1570/-
.Any business coming in ,any student willing to learn has to become a member with Rs.760/- .
The course fees is to be decided by the member of the WGC.negotiable.
No commission to be paid or any fees will come to WGC.
If you are inclined to proceed further please contact:email@example.com/
Blessings and best wishes for a bright future.
Sunday, June 24, 2018
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Language comes by listening more and more.
You have to like the language first, You must love it, you have to live with it.Like,Love and Live.
Language comes by Observing. listening and learning.
Read,listen,understand,Analyse, revise and review
When reading even a small paragraph underline those words new to you.
Refer the dictionary and find where is the word.
Use only English to English dictionary.
Learn the word nicely
.First the word, then the spelling and then the syllable,pronunciation, meaning using this word in your day to day writing and speaking.
This way you will be a master of English someday. you can join RGEnglish for Rs 247/per month
.If interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hearty blessings and best wishes,.
- What are nouns? Nouns are the names of persons,places,things ,animals and quality.
- How many kinds of nouns do you know?
- proper nouns,common nouns, countable nouns ,uncountable nouns abstract nouns, concrete nouns ,
- collective nouns:herd,school, gang, flock.
- ,Abstract nouns are emotions, mental states or ideas.ideas,lies,troubles,humour,love,kindness, darkness,
- Concrete nouns are material things that can be touched or seen.pen.building, man,dog,book.milk,gold.
- .His friend was symbol of good friendship
- .His enmity grew strong against his enemy
- , Abraham Lincoln did not like anyone having a slave and so he abolished slavery..
- . He was so honest ,he returned the purse,so He got a reward for his honesty.
- ,vacation,weather,happy, pain,beauty,hunger, time, love -what kind of nouns are these?
- beach,rain,shoulder,cathedral,people, food, watch, -what kind of nouns are these?
- Race-racism,hate-hatred,patient-patience, friend-friendship, brother-brotherhood,long-length, honest-honesty, pure-purity.common nouns used in plural; clothes,spectacles,scissors,jeans,trousers,
- gold, information,
DIVYA/DEEPAK HINDI LESSSONS.
phal null hull,ghar,bus,hum,tub,chath,rath,khath, oon, mug,jal, durr, muth, oot,kar, nut, per, rakh,chukk, dhan, yake,chal, russ,bhar, uss, iss,ghar chal, go home, chath per chad climb on the roof, durr muth.don’t be afraid, utt kar aam chuck,stand and suck the mango, khath pudd read the letter, iss per mug rakh keep the mug on this.kamal,jagafd, sahar, kalam, garam, tahar, tapak, magar, tahal, mahal, saral,namak,nahar, phalak, jhapat,ooper, nakal, kamar, matar, nagar,agar magar muth kar don’t say/do if and but,sahar chal go to the town, matar ghar per rakh keep the peas in the house(on) naram garam matar chuck suck the hot and tender peas.kalam pakad hold the pen. Catch the pen. nakal muth kar.Don’t imitate/or copy. tahar wait jagad mtuh.don’t fight.